Tell us why you or someone you know is on the path to becoming a leader in Hollywood.
- Insider is seeking nominations for this year’s list of the entertainment industry’s rising stars.
- Nominees must be 35 years old or younger and work for a studio, streamer, or production company.
- You can submit yourself or someone you know using this Google Form.
Insider is looking for nominations for its inaugural 2022 list of rising stars in the entertainment business.
Hollywood is evolving more rapidly than ever: Corporate mergers have constructed enormous, vertically integrated conglomerates; no fewer than half a dozen major streaming platforms are battling for subscriber dollars in the US and globally; and technological advances have forever changed the way people watch (and discover) TV and movies.
The modern studio system looks nothing like the Golden Age of yore, and the industry needs forward-looking thinkers to carry filmed entertainment into the next era. That means talented creatives who can marry age-old storytelling skills with ideas tailored to 21st century audiences, whether they work as a creative or development executive, social media manager, marketing or communications staffer, or production coordinator.
Our criteria for nominations:
- Nominees must be 35 years of age or younger as of August 31, 2022
- Nominees must currently work for an entertainment company, such as a studio, network, streaming platform, or production company.
- Nominations must be submitted through this Google Form by 6 p.m. PT on August 10, 2022.
- Tell us why you or someone you know is on the path to becoming a leader in Hollywood.
- Please submit no more than five nominations per major division through a company’s media relations or PR team.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Elaine Low at [email protected] Insider’s list will be published in September. Nominees will be notified ahead of publication.